Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Phenybut||Usage:||Pharmaceutical Raw Material|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Assay:||99% Phenybut|
|Grade:||Pharmaceutical Grade||Storage:||Cool Dried Storage|
pharm raw material,
raw steroid powders,
Pharmaceutical Grade Raw Materials Phenibut
99% Pharmaceutical Grade Raw Materials Phenibut CAS 1078-21-3
|Name||4-AMINO-3-PHENYLBUTANOIC ACID HYDROCHLORIDE|
Phenibut, sold under the brand names Anvifen, Fenibut, and Noofen among others, is a central nervous system depressant with anxiolytic and stimulant effects which is used in the treatment of anxiety, insomnia, and for a variety of other indications. It is usually taken by mouth as a tablet, but can also be given as an intravenous infusion.
Side effects of phenibut include sedation, sleepiness, nausea, irritability, agitation, dizziness, and headache, among others.Overdose of phenibut can produce marked central nervous system depression including unconsciousness, although no deaths have been reported. The medication is structurally related to the neurotransmitter γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA), and hence is a GABA analogue. Phenibut is thought to act as a GABAB receptor agonist, similarly to baclofen and γ-hydroxybutyrate (GHB).
However, at low concentrations, phenibut mildly increases the concentration of dopamine in the brain, providing stimulatory effects in addition to the anxiolysis. Subsequent research has found that it is also a potent blocker of α2δ subunit-containing voltage-dependent calcium channels (VDCCs), similarly to gabapentinoids like gabapentin and pregabalin.
Phenibut was developed in the Soviet Union and was introduced for medical use in the 1960s. Today, it is marketed for medical use in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and Latvia. The medication is not approved for clinical use in the United States and most of Europe, but it is also sold on the Internet as a supplement and purported nootropic. Phenibut has been used recreationally and can produce euphoria as well as addiction, dependence, and withdrawal.
It is a controlled substance in Australia, and it has been suggested that its legal status should be reconsidered in Europe as well.
1. Phenibut is a derivative of the naturally occurring inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA.
2. Phenibut is used by bodybuilders to reduce fatigue and improve neurological functions.
3. Phenibut has been and is still used medically to treat stress, relieve tension, improve sleep, and as a potentiate for other medication.
Nutritional supplement, nutrition enhancer, dietary supplements, heatlh food additives, pharmaceutical raw material. sport supplements, sport nutrtional supplements, bodybuilding supplement.
1. It's a kind of nutritional supplement.
2. It can improve the aerobic metabolism of the muscle and greatly enhance muscle strength and endurance from diet alone.
3. It can be used as nutrition enhancer.
4. It's one of the most popular and effective nutritional supplements as well as the indispensable product for bodybuilders.
5. It is also widely used by other athletes, such as football players, basketball players and so on.
Contact Person: Mr. Bruce Lee